Advanced Ceramic Durability
Utilizing our proprietary ceramic nanotechnology, PlasmaCoat surpasses wax and sealants in durability, lasting up to a year or more.
Active Water Repellency to Reduce Water Spotting
PlasmaCoat is powerfully hydrophobic, pushing water off the surface so less is left behind, reducing water spots.
Contaminant Resistant and Self-Cleaning
Resisting everyday contamination, PlasmaCoat makes it more difficult for soiling to stick and even self-cleans with water.
Warm, Wax-Like Shine
Give a perfect finish the shine it deserves with PlasmaCoat’s remarkably warm, carnauba-like gloss.
Fast, Instant-Bonding Application
PlasmaCoat may go on like a wax, but it doesn’t need to haze like many do. Just wipe away the excess and it’s fully bonded to the clear coat.
100% VOC Free
PlasmaCoat contains absolutely no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) to eliminate harmful fumes while applying.
How Does It Work?
PlasmaCoat instantly bonds with the clear coat, fusing into a microns-thick barrier with unique protective properties.
1. Ensure paint is clean and dry.
2. Dab a small amount on to a foam applicator and apply in circular motions to a panel or small area, being sure to get full coverage.
3. Wipe away all excess product immediately with a microfiber towel.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 until all desired paint surfaces have been coated. Add small amounts of PlasmaCoat to the applicator as needed.
5. Let cure undisturbed for at least one hour.
Dr. Beasley’s Suggests
Do not wash vehicle or get wet for 7 days after applying.
For best results, correct paintwork of scratches and blemishes prior to coating. Use Panel Prime to remove residual oils after paintwork correction.
Use AdvanceCoat: Gloss every 3-4 months or as needed to reinforce coating and reinvigorate hydrophobicity.
PlasmaCoat may require 2 weeks of cure time before reaching optimal effectiveness.