Removes Contaminants With Little To No Agitation
(For a two bucket hand wash)
- Place wash pads on top of Grit Guard at the bottom of an empty 5 gallon wash bucket.
- Pour 1 oz (2 capfuls) of Ceramic Body Wash on top of your wash pads.
- Add 3-4 gallons of water to the bucket.
- Agitate wash pads to create foam.
- Pull wash pads out and spread foam over your vehicle’s body.
- Agitate lightly, going from the top down. For vehicles with only light contamination, agitation may not be necessary.
- When complete, rinse surface and dry with a waffle weave microfiber towel.
(For a foam gun wash)
- Fill fluid tank with water, then add 1 oz (2 capfuls) of Ceramic Body Wash.
- Rinse vehicle with water to remove loose contaminants.
- Spray vehicle with foam.
- Agitate the suds lightly, rinsing your wash pads between wipes with a Grit Guarded rinse bucket.
- Rinse the vehicle and dry with clean waffle weave microfiber towels.
Dr. Beasley’s Suggests
Do not pour product into an empty bucket.If using a foam gun, fill fluid tank with water before pouring in 1 oz of Ceramic Body Wash. Do not pour product into an empty fluid tank.Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.